Monday, April 16, 2007

Back for another Weigh In!

I haven't posted in 2-3 weeks. Finally hit a stall at 188 which lasted 3 weeks. I have been reading Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle and decided to go back with eating 5 meals a day, (Felt like a pig eating so much.) plus what he calls Zig Zag or cycling. Cycling basically is eating 3 days low carb and on the 4th day high carb. This is suppose to be the secret body builders use to loose fat consistently.

I started over the weekend, and today's weigh in has me at 184.4 Yay! And I'm down a another inch off my waist. Also started working out with resistance bands and that seems to have worked out pretty good for me.

I'm also still following Body for Life. But Burn the Fat Feed the muscle compliments that program really well and it's worth the cost of this ebook which seems to have a pretty large following on the net.

Well only 4.6 pounds until my next mini goal which is to get down to 179 and out of the 180's hopefully forever!

To date I've lost 42 pounds! And 23 of those pounds since I last saw my son in January. He'll be home from college in a few weeks. Can't wait to see what he thinks.

I also guess I should start rewarding myself. I haven't bought myself any new clothing since I started dropping pounds. It's almost a waste since you know it will probably be to big in a few months, but I guess I should do it. Maybe buy a new shirt, or pair of jeans. Been trying to wait until summer so I can buy more summer tops.

So far just seeing the weight drop has been reward enough for me. Overall, so far so good.

Until next time!

No comments: