Monday, March 26, 2007

It's Weigh In Monday!

And I am down to 188.6! I have completed my first mini goal to be 189 and out of the 190's by the end of the month. Yay!

Next Monday is the day I start my official body for life challenge. I've lost 38 pounds so far to date and I've slid through two troublesome weights that use to be stall points for me. It's wonderful when you know you have a problem and you actually discover what that problem was and how to fix it. Not enough cardio seems to have been my problem.

I have decided to get a weight session in this week. I know I'll be sore for 4 days at least so I wanted to get that out of the way this week so I can do training next week.

Well that's all from me. DDR has been the answer I had been looking for. Now I'm hoping Body for Life and the Get ripped series is the other.

No comments: