Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Down 1.3 Pounds!

Well it wasn't a big loss but it was a loss just the same and I'll take it! I have now loss 36 pounds since I started in October and so far so good. DDR has really been working wonders for me so far.

I have a mini goal to get to 189 by April 1st. But my big mini goal is 175 by July first though I'm hoping I loose 18 pounds I need for that faster then July. But this way I'm not disappointed as much if I don't make it say, by June.

Anyway I'm not far from my first mini goal. Here's hoping I don't stall. I'm sitting pretty at 193 and I usually stall at 191 so we'll see. I'm happy with my progress so far. In 4.5 months I've come down 36 pounds and about 2-3 pant sizes. I still haven't bought any clothing even though mine are to big. Maybe in another 1 pounds I'll buy a pair of jeans. I don't work so its not like I'm out in public everyday anyway.

I'm currently down to a 16W in pant sizes. I'm thinking I'll buy a pair of jeans when I hit size 14.

Anyway I've babbled enough. It's 4am so I'm heading to bed.

No comments: