Monday, February 26, 2007

Another Weigh In Monday.

Didn't post last Monday. Nothing to report, no loss, no gain, just maintained. This week however I'm happy to say i'm down another 3 pounds. Down to 194.6. I had a real good DDR week the week before last, burning like 2700 calories for week. Last weeks session was like 1600 calories. Not bad, but not as great as the previous week.

Since the day I got into my 30's (i'm 41 now) I have never had luck getting past two hundred. I would get right to 200 and stall. So far I've been sliding right through. Oh sure I expect to stall sooner or later. And I already have my back up plan ready to go. Once I hit my stall, then in comes the weight training with more DDR. Not giving up the DDR here.

I finally bought a Red Octane Ignition 3.0 from Best Buy with a 2 year service contract on it for 13 dollars. As expensive as those mats are 13 dollars is a small price to pay to cover it for 2 years. The pad had to grow on me. Right off I can tell my feet and joints love the thick padding much better. I just have to get use to dancing on it after using a thin, flat, foam less mat all this time.

Anyway, that about covers this Journal post.

If you hate cardio try DDR. It's working wonders for me..

No comments: