Friday, February 09, 2007

8 pounds down in 5 weeks!

I already posted I lost 3 pounds this week. I went back through my blog to see how much I weighed when I started doing DDR. I was at 207 and in 5 weeks I lost 8 pounds. That might not seem like a big deal to some. But I did this using nothing but DDR were maybe 10 minutes of Wii sports thrown in after my DDR workout.

I really like having this blog even though I think I'm the only one that reads it. LOL! But it's mainly for me..to keep track of what I'm doing. And then going back 2 months to see where I was and how far I've come is especially nice. I would recommend anyone trying to lose weight, get yourself a blog. It really helps to write it all out and bare your soul to yourself and the rest of the world.

Here's hoping another successful 5-6 weeks.

No comments: