Monday, March 12, 2007

Down almost 2 more pounds.

Well I had a late night. Didn't get my full 8 hours sleep, more like 3 but I weighed in at the normal time then went back to bed. When I woke up I weighed again for the heck of it and was down another pound. I tossed out that number and kept the first since it wasn't the normal time of day I weigh in.

Last week 193.4 This week 191.8 and the reading I tossed out was 190.4! I was happy enough with the first number so it's staying.

I am very close now to my first mini goal which was 189 by the end of March. I sure hope I make it but if I don't..close enough!

I can't say enough good things about DDR. It's really changing my life! Just 4.5 months ago I was 226 pounds, now I am 191 and so far so good, I look better and I certainty feel better. It's great!

No comments: