Saturday, November 11, 2006

Body for Life Challenge

Silly me! I realized it was end of year and near time for the official Body for Life contest to start up. And you know what? I actually entered it! Me? Who has never seen a pair of abs on myself in her life!

But I got to thinking, yes dangerous I know. But why not. Someone has to win it. Its not even really about winning. It's a challenge and a goal to work towards win or lose.

In the meantime. I'm starting my first 12 week challenge soon. It would be nice if I could drop 20 before the official challenges start.

I will be spending the first 12 weeks at home using my free weights. If I survive the first challenge i'll see how i'm progressing and if I need to join the gym. Waiting to the join the gym in January is the best thing to do. They always have specials like two for one or some such and since I belonged to it for a year, I at least won't be intimadated by the buffed hunks walking around.

No comments: