Thursday, November 02, 2006

Novembers Goals.

Hello everyone.

Well now that its November I was sitting here debating what a good goal would be for the month. One goal is to make it through thanksgiving. I'm getting so use to portion controlling I don't think the food side of it will be a problem. I guess i'll eliminate the half pound of butter I use to base my turkey with this year. :) The desert side is another story. I think I will keep it light and not make a bakery this year.

Weight goals I'm to afraid to set one. I'd love to drop another 10 pounds to get closer to the 200 mark. Inch loss i'd like to loose a 3-4 off my waist. I have no idea if any of these are realistic goals, but I think its good to have small goals. If I don't make it this month they can carry over into December.

My birthday is also at the end of the month. So 10 pounds off would be a good present to myself. :)

No comments: