Monday, October 30, 2006

Fat Loss Monitor

I was watching fit tv the other day. They were showing a few personal trainners in a well known gym franchise trainning these people to get fit before a class reunion. Anyway, aside from weighing them, they also used a body fat analyzer. I thought, neat, I need one of those.

I was thinking back to my previous weigh loss attempt with a year of weigh trainning. Even though I was smaller my scale barely moved one pound a month. Maybe if i'd had one of those analyzers I would have known even though the scale wasn't budging, I was really gainning muscle and loosing fat.

So I looked around and found one on Amazon for only 26.00 USD. This is the same one they were using on Fit-Tv. If its good enough for their personal trainers its good enough for me. Its called the Omron HBF-306C Fat Loss Monitor incase anyones interested. Its always good to have another way to gage progress besides the scale and measuring tape. So i'm very excited to have picked this up.

Next week when I get it in i'll do another weigh in along with my body fat composition.

No comments: