Monday, October 23, 2006

Oxycise

Well while im waiting for my new Body Flex tapes to come in I happened to already have Oxycise from a couple years ago. I had the level one work out as well as the tape that teaches you how to breath. So instead of doing nothing, I did my first 15 minute Oxycise tape today.

Today is one of those, that time of the month so i feel like crap anyway, so i can't comment on how I feel after doing it. I can say I smoke, and my smokes tasted like crap after doing the work out which is a good thing. I know the Body flex is suppose to help you stop smoking and now I can see why.

The two programs are very simular but the breathing is different for both. Oxycise seems more gentle but for some reason I find body flex easier. Not to say Oxycise isn't easy, I just find for me, it seemed easier. I'll know for sure once the tapes come in and I can do the whole 15 minute work out.

If you hate moving as far as jumping around, running/walking on treadmills, or following some plastic blonde bimbo with a freaky smile on her face telling you ..you can do it! I'd suggest trying Blody Flex or Oxycise. Everyone can breath..if your 400 pounds and can barely move..this is a great way to start your weightloss journey. The best part is these two programs are suppose to burn more fat and calories then all other traditional exercises.

The excercises may get boring after while. But hell they all do in my opinion. But I can honestly say I don't hate doing these..I think its something I can stick with. I mean whats easier then breathing for 15 minutes a day. I suppose the true test will be next monday when I do measurements.

So next monday will be Oxycises chance.. and hopefully if the tapes are here, the monday after that will be Blody flex's chance to make a believer of me.

Here's hoping.

No comments: