Thursday, October 19, 2006

Is Quznois the Better Choice?

I've found you either hate them or really love them. I've yet to see anyone inbetween. Many may not know that Quznois will not publish any nutritional information on their website. Many won't eat there because of it. Many want to be able to make choices based on what that information gives them.

Come on people. I eat at Quznois maybe twice a year, usually within the same week because their subs are addictive to me. By the second one that week I say, ok going to give me a heart attack, I can't eat here anymore. Do I really need nutritional facts to tell me their subs are so loaded with triple meat and double cheese that one sandwich is probably my entire calories for the day?

Why won't they publish this info? Its simple. One look at a fact stating that sandwhich you want is in excess of 1500+ calories, will loose them way more business then the folks that won't eat there because they don't print the info freely.

I heard of a gal that went in weighing 121 eating two subs a week for a few weeks only to have shot up nearly 20 pounds.

Knowning this.. eat it at your own risk. Luckily they are so expensive, really helps me stay away from there.

No comments: