Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Soda, is Evil!

So I talked to Steve, the personal trainner guy who's link you'll find to the right of my page. I told him I downed a 2 liter sprite every single day without fail. This added 800 calories on top of whatever I ate for the day.

He said wow! Thats a 80 pound weight gain in a year.

Now I knew it was probably soda that made me stay heavy because I really don't pack the food away often. I mean I have my moments as I'm sure everyone does. But day in and out, I eat very little. Hearing him say that my soda is what put 80 pounds on me was eye opening.

Remember I'm 5'4 and I weigh 226 subtract 80 from that and you get 146 which is pretty close to what I should weigh. Heck I can live with 146 or even 150 considering what I know now about weight trainning. At 150 I wouldn't be the same chubby teen I was in high school. I'd be smaller and look pretty fit.

For those that are drinking regular soda. Track how much your drinking in a day/week and add up the calories. Same with jucies that use sugar. You actually may not be to bad, as far as your eating goes...it could all be in what your drinking.

No comments: