Thursday, October 26, 2006

Drawing close to 2 weeks!

Well, i'm drawing close to the two week mark. This consisted of 2 days on the treadmill for 20 minutes and 20 minutes on the easy shaper the first week.

Week two, consists of nothing but Oxycise, 15 minutes for 3 days, but I plan to do it all five days of this week.

I'm still debating if I will weigh. Scales are evil, they either make you feel really good about your progress or down in the dumps at your failures. Frankly i'm a bit chicken to do measurements also... I feel really good about what i'm trying to do and I just don't want anything to discourage me before I give it all a fair chance.

I may measure and weigh next week or I might just measure. I'm still waiting for my Body Flex cd's and tapes to come in so i can see if I like that better then the Oxycise.

Anyone thinking of trying Body Flex, Home Shopping Network has the set on clearance for 7.18 regulary 39.85. I believe I paid 35.00 for my original set that I lost the tape for (and never did the workout) so that is a great deal. Grab one, they won't last long at that price. You get the 30 day return policy so if it doesn't work for you, send it back. But at 7 bucks, that is a great deal, to good to pass up.

No comments: