Friday, October 27, 2006

First day using Body Flex

I picked up the old tapes on amazon that don't use the gym bar from 1993. I have to say, wow..I completely feel this work out, it had me huffing and puffing and I felt great after it was over. I think between Oxycise and Body Flex, I difianately like how I felt more after Body Flex. I'm tired yet I feel energized at the sametime.

Also, I was just getting a headache as I started and once the routine was over, so was the headache. Anything that makes me take less aspirin is a good thing to me.

I did slide and take some measurements, but I really wanted to wait 7 days from starting these breathing programs so i'm going to retake them on monday. I can tell you I have lost some weight and inches, so my portion controlling seems to be working.

I'm eating what I want, not what some diet is telling me I have to eat so im happy.

No comments: