Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Why do we sabotage ourselves?

I was reading another board where someone mentioned all they have to do to keep the weight off is body flex for 15 minutes 4-5 times a week, yet she and many others still managed to fall off the wagon. Why is it we do this to ourselves. We see results, or we get on the scale and see 10 pounds gainned and we throw the towl back in.

15 minutes a day to permanate weight loss. Are we indeed just lazy? From personal experience I know im lazy. But i'm not sure if its lazyiness, or loss of interest or disappointment that i'll never beat the weight thing that hopping on the scale and seeing ten extra pounds just does me in.

2 years ago you couldn't have paid me to remember to take a supplement everyday. Now I take Omega3 without fail and have for the last 8 months or so because it made a huge difference in how I felt.

I am hoping I will see Body Flex the same way.. A supplement that not only helps me loose weight, but just make me over all feel better..

We shall see..

No comments: