Thursday, October 19, 2006

Why I'm giving it another go..

His name is Steve, you'll find his link to the right of the page. He's a personal trainner who makes these fantastic video blogs on how to loose weight.

For instance, one of his video blogs mentioned the slim fast diet. The old ads of have a shake for breakfast, lunch and a sensible dinner. I think we all remember that ad. Well Steve goes on to point out that you could do the same thing with Sneakers bars. One for breakfast, one for lunch and a sensible dinner and you'd still loose weight.

This wonderful guy with his 1 minute video blog changed my entire outlook on how I thought about diets. He has over 50 blogs and they are very eye opening, I would encourage you guys to click on the link and visit his Body Performance site and check out Steve TV and the forums.

No comments: