Sunday, October 22, 2006

I gave Body Flex a try

Why not! I had it here sitting collecting dust from a year ago. I really followed her instructions and while I laughed at some of the faces she made.. I have to say Wow! After we were finished I felt really good, full of energy. The way you feel after you do traditional exercises once the worn out feeling passes and your full of energy. Except with body flex, I skipped over the worn out feeling.

I'm going to continue this. I've also ordered her old tapes since my tape is more instructional and I want the full work out tape. Last night I poured over tons of reviews on Body Flex on Amazon.com website and 85% of them were very positive. That many people can't be wrong and its a real eye opener to what burning fat really means.

I will keep a weekly tab once I get the real tapes on a week to week basis and go from there. But over all I love how it made me feel, it only takes 15 minutes and its certaintly something I can stick with because I didn't hate it like I hate walking on a treadmill or riding a bike in place.

No comments: