Thursday, October 19, 2006

Starting Measurements

I actually started my so called diet last saturday. That was six days ago. Unfortunately, I didn't take measurements, so i'm doing that now. Its best to have both weight and measurements... Going a two week span with no weightloss and the frustration that could bring, might be off set by a loss of measurements.

Weight, as of 10/14/2006
226 pounds
Measurements as of 10/19/2006
Chest 47
upper abs 41
Waist 45
lower abs 46.5
Hips 45
L Thigh 25
R Thigh 25.5
L Arm 14 1/4
R Arm 14 1/4
Neck 15 1/2

Nothing like laying out the embaressing measurements for all to see. I'm not sure i'll weigh this week. I'm a little afraid to see if any of my current eating and portion controlling is working.

I'm currently digging through the house trying to find my old journal. I'm curious how my measurements 2 years ago stack up against them today at the same weight.

My goal is to add weight trainning later. But i'd like to see the scale move into the 180-190 range. Before when I did weight training my scale moved 9 pounds in a year. Even though I loss inches, I sabotaged myself, thinking I wasn't really loosing.

Weight trainning is wonderful for sucking it all in. I was 191 in a size 16. In highschool I was a size 16 at 160 pounds. So yes.. Weights can get you into smaller sizes way faster. Anyone leery of it, should give it a try. You'll be amazed at how it makes you look.

No comments: