Monday, January 22, 2007

I got my WII!

Yes, I got the tip that Target would have Wii's on the 21st this month. I stayed up all night, it was 3AM before Targets ads finally confirmed this. So out I went at 6AM to camp my Wii.

There were 2 people sitting outside and maybe another 4 or 5 sitting in their cars. It was cold as snot and snowing here in Michigan so I stayed in my car til the line grew from 2 to 10. I was number 11. This was at 7AM, by 7:15 there were 13 in line and Target handed out Vouchers. I cannot tell you how happy the line was we could go sit in our cars with the heat on.

A few more stragglers showed up between 7:15 and 7:45 and Target handed out its remaining vouchers. 17 in total. Many showed up after this and turned away empty handed. I'm sure most of them made it to Best buy at 11AM since they had the same sale going. Ironically went I drove past Best Buy at 8:30AM no one was yet in line.

Anyway I got my Wii! Tennis is a hoot! And Boxing is a cardio killer. Its awesome, you burn a lot of calories and I try to move around as if I were boxing. Video games helped contribute to my out of shape exterior, now their helping me regain some fitness. And its fun! Not boring like walking on a treadmil so I am extremely happy.

If you hate cardio as most do. Hate the treadmil, find Aerobics incredibly boring. DDR and Wii might be something you might wish to consider giving a try.

No comments: