Monday, December 11, 2006

12/11/2006 Weigh-In

Well its that time of the week again. As of today my scale shows 209.6. Getting closer to my first goal of 200. I started all of this October 14th at 226. This brings my grand total down to 16.4 pounds lost! Since my next weigh in will be past the 14th this is the week of my 2 month anniversary.

I also lost 4 inches overall body.

Yesterday was my off day. But with the heart rate monitor I was inspired to get up and burn off 170 calories in 18 minutes. I am getting my head together. If you read my earlier post you'd know I was anti exercise..yet my results were to slow and then I found Turbo Jam and liked it. The plan is to do 20 minute workout for about a month then switch to a different Turbo Jam tape with different moves to keep my body confused. We'll see. I'm 9 pounds from not only my first goal, but my first Platuea.

Still using the Bean also for stomach. I've only used it 3 days so far and I think I lost 1 inch off lower abs so far. Going to give it another week to see if I see all these results I'm suppose to have. I know it will work, I feel the burn in my abs big time. Just having a inkling of buyers remorse.. Not for the heart rate monitor though..that was worth every penny.

No comments: