Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ouch!

Well I'm on my 3rd day doing Turbo Jam. I had done really good doing the Learn and Burn portion, which is the very basic beginners work out. The work out is oh about 16-17 minutes. Perfect for someone that is so completely out of shape.

I discovered a few things. I know you should wear gym shoes to work out, but on carpet, forget it. I just go barefoot.

I picked up the 30 minute Turbo Jam fat blaster. Its only 30 minutes and its a very good work out for body for life. The reason I say this is because you work out 3 minutes then for 1-2 minutes you work at 9-10 intensity. This is what she calls Turbo mode. There are about 4 of these spread out through the 30 minute work out. Hey its 30 minutes..not so bad..I hung in for the 17 minute work out.

Ha! That work out kicked my butt. Not to mention I just could not keep up with it. I'm so tired of being out of shape. For now, I'm going back to the 17 minute work out. At least doing that I was proud of myself for finishing it and felt like I had accomplished something.

If you haven't tried Turbo Jam, give it a try. All the glowing reviews everyone gives it is true. And this is coming from a person that completely hates cardio. Turbo Jam is the best work out i've ever tried as far as the teacher being really likable, and the music is really great. It makes you want to get up and move.

No comments: