Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well as I sit here waiting to say good bye to 2006 and hello to 2007, I had to think about what my goals for the new year should be. *Laughs* Like the other billion people out there making their lose weight in 2007 resolutions..I'm there to making my own. I feel like this is it. I did start my journey at the end of October. I managed to make it through Christmas with a 1 pound loss. Not great, but great considering most gain at this time of year, I have to take it as a positive.

So good bye 2006 and hello 2007. My goal is to be more active. To do an hour of cardio at least 3 days a week. This will consist of most Dance dance Revolution but I also have my eye on the Nintendo Wii. I think it has a lot of great potential to be weight loss friendly for most of us couch potatoes. I also plan to use Yourself fitness for the Xbox. I think it will be great in helping me figure out where I should be as far as my heart rate goes so I am exercising more effectively.

My other goal is the Get Ripped series by Jari love. Low weight high intensity I think is what I need at this weight. Later I will kick it up a notch and do the Body for Life challenge. Come summer I hope to do some walking around the park. I figure it isn't enough to make a resolution unless you have a plan. If I only manage two out of the four things I've planned, well then I'm still further ahead then I was one year ago today.

One day I will post before pictures and my work in progress pictures. I think once I have 12 weeks of Ripped in I will take pictures and post them.

In the mean time. Keep trying, keep believing. If you fall off, don't give up..get back on and keep on going.

May you all have a healthy, and happy, blessed year!

No comments: